Saturday, September 19, 2009

Changes

Sometimes you just need a change. And since I’m much too lazy to runoff and live on a deserted island, I suppose starting a new blog will have to suffice. Yesterday I finally finished revisions to Brooklyn’s story and happily handed off the manuscript to my critters to read over. I believe in terrorizing my friends with bad prose. If I didn’t they’d think I didn’t like ‘em.

Brooklyn was a beast to overcome. No, not because I had heavy revisions to wrestle with. So far she’s been easy to clean up. I’m probably speaking too soon since my friends love to red mark a story. But I haven’t put anything out really for others to read in a while. Yes, I wrote Reggie’s story, but I didn’t share it with anyone. (Much to Val’s annoyance.) And no, it wasn’t because I have issues with letting folks read my work. I just didn’t feel like sharing.

Hm, I guess that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment