Monday, October 26, 2009

I’m just saying

Cracked rib with pneumonia...bad combination.


But you all need an update. Daniel’s first three chapters are DONE. I’m suspecting I might need to do another split in chapters but I won’t worry about it until the end. And you all should know, it was great weekend with the kids. Worked on Val’s emergency novel critique and I finished late last night.

Sunday night is when it all fell apart and my chest really started hurting. Now, I’m off to take meds and slip into a deep medicated slumber. You all play nice while I’m gone.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch!!! I hope you feel better soon. Hugs (really light ones though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, G! Slowly my rib is on the mend. I can't say I enjoy the strange sensation in chest whenever I rollover. Or you know...cough.

    ReplyDelete