Friday, October 9, 2009

Nasty, nasty cold

I am feeling better. Finally. It’s not completely gone, the joy of having asthma means sinus colds tend to head to my lungs. Sooooo...I sound like I have TB now. I tell you, this cold is like in-laws coming to visit and not wanting to leave.


Since I had a delay in starting Daniel’s story, I had plenty of time to ponder my first chapter. Between my fits of coughing, sneezing and napping--it hit me to cut the opening to another point in time. Just a little later. But I think it works better. In my cold meds stupor, it sounds like a good idea. Suppose I’ll see when I start writing. And I probably won’t start until Sunday or Monday. I have a certain ritual I have to do before I can start a new story. I know...sounds lame. But it works for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you got to do whatever you got to do. At least you have a ritual that works...lol.

    I hope you feel better soon, and good luck with this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gisele! It's a really horrible bug. I could be worse. Some folks have had raging fevers, so I've been very lucky on that front.

    ReplyDelete