Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow


We broke a new record for snow this year. For October anyway. They say this is the worst autumn storm in ten years. Looking out the back window, seeing all that white stuff is quite pretty--until you realize it ain't stopping for a few days.


I'm lucky because I don't have to shovel this year. Yes, this is what my kids are for. But the boy kept himself entertained. And in case you all are wondering we have to shovel a path in the backyard for Miss Kitty.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!

    That is wild. We've only had flurries here--nothing that even stayed on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say...out of the eight years I've been here, we've had snow maybe 5 or 4 years. But this is the deepest. Some people are saying this is the year we break snowfall records. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete