Thursday, November 12, 2009

For those that need a moment...

I'm off to create a care package today to send to my husband in Iraq. Sooo...I'm not sure I'll have time to write today. When I shop for something like this, I'm talking I have to hit like four or five stores to get everything I need. Dried fruits, hookah tobacco and little things to share. This also might be the last shipment to reach him before the holidays.


I did finish a chapter yesterday--second one for the week. So that's always good for my goals. Daniel and Claire have just met their stalker. From this point on nothing is safe or what they expected. Best of all I damaged them both emotionally. Huh...I really do sound evil here, don't I? Yes, I left that chapter on a cliffhanger.


Anyway, just so you all know I'm thinking of you guys, I wanted to leave a nice picture I took while rambling along the countryside last summer. I'm noticing some stress from folks participating in NaNo. Relax. Take a deep breath. Have some tea or whatever soothes your nerves. And imagine being by this rambling stream.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hope the shopping trip went well, Maripat. Thanks for the pic...relaxing is good, good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I did get most of the stuff I needed. If felt like the universe was having a laugh at me. In the end I did succeed.

    ReplyDelete