Monday, November 9, 2009

Hmmm...

I was trying to use a different program to post from-and it failed. I'm not sure why. Most tragic of all, my witty Monday rant is gone. Sniff.

Anyway, it's Monday. I did get 2400 words yesterday and I'm hoping I can repeat it today. Or close to it. It was Claire's turn to be stalked. Give her some drama with her stepmom. Bring back horrible memories that she tried to bury. Oh yeah...and naturally I had to give her some issues with the lowlife she dates.

Overall I feel good about the scene. Do I sound evil? Well, probably NOT as evil as Deb.

How's everyone's day going?

2 comments:

  1. Moi? Evil? I will have you know I have moved on from Mist, and left her alone.

    Okay, fine...so now her brother is dealing with the fact that she is home from hospital, her feet healed, but her mind and everything else about her are almost zombie like from the drugs her parents claim they put her on. Ryan wants his crazy, thinks she's a fairy, sister back. Of course, poor kid has no idea what is going to happen when he sneaks into her room for a midnight rescue...

    WooHOO on those words from yesterday! Stalking, drama, stepmom issues...low life boyfriend...you go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. << Of course, poor kid has no idea what is going to happen when he sneaks into her room for a midnight rescue... >>

    I'm afraid for poor Ryan. Really...

    Nice work there.

    ReplyDelete