Friday, November 20, 2009

Intermission

I spend my mornings unplugged from the net to write. I find this a desperate need to satisfy my muse. I'm getting at least a scene a day. Some days more.

In case there's anybody left in the world that doesn't know, tonight is the opening to New Moon. Part of the Twilight Saga. Bella...shiny vampires. Heh...okay maybe not everyone knows. But if you have a teenage girl you've probably heard the arguments about team Edward and team Jacob.

So I'm leaving early again this afternoon to clear my housework. Because with two teens, three dogs and birds...the work is never done.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, yep, I'm looking forward to seeing New Moon. Will probably go next week to celebrate my birthday--that's what we did last year when Twilight came out. And hopefully, it won't be so crazy next weekend. In one theatre there are four shows playing this evening, and they were all sold out this morning!

    This evening we're probably going to bring our son to see Planet 51. Looks pretty cute.

    Oh, did you see the trailer for the movie Avatar? That looks like it's going to be really good, too!

    Hope you have a good weekend, Maripat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVATAR looks amazing. My family and I are all waiting to see that. Planet 51 looks funny. How waas it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Well, Planet 51 was ok, but I was a little let down. The first part was a little boring and the comedy attempts didn't quite work. There were a few really funny parts and the second half was better but overall, it was nowhere near as good as I thought it would be.

    My son enjoyed it though.

    And yep on Avatar. Really can't wait to see that one!

    ReplyDelete