Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Running...

Here we are on the 17th already. This month is just flying, folks.

Yesterday my characters pulled a fast one on me. I mean, one moment they're running along, following the plan when suddenly--BAM. One character took it upon herself to change the plot outline. Hello? I work hard on that thing. But I can be easy going, and I'm willing to let this ride. See what happens. The information that should be here can easily be used down the road.

So now instead of a nice touching moment between characters, I get girls gone wild. With weapons.

Why can't my characters play nice?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Sounds like you might have to run with it...har har.

    Hmmm, on your characters not going with your plan....pay back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I think today was pay back.

    ReplyDelete