Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some days it's hard

There are days I get up, boot the laptop, sit down to write...And...

Nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

Sure we all love when the story flies. When the words are coming to us faster than we can type. I have lost track of time when I get into the zone.

But there are the...other days. Days like today are the real challenges because I'm fighting myself to get back into the story and the characters. It's not easy overcome. For me I had to cut myself off the internet. A lot of false starts but in the end, I finally found the groove and had fun with Claire. Well...okay...fun might not be the right word because I left her in real danger. Earlier it was fun. I'll stop now before you all think I've gone nuts.

Anyway...

How do you all fight the battle with the missing in action muse?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment