Wednesday, December 9, 2009

-16?

Have I mentioned I don't like the cold? I don't. My kids hate it more. My son works outside, and my girl's braves the elements to take the bus to school. Since I don't drive with my eye problem, making that bus on time is extremely important if she doesn't want to walk it. This morning's dialogue went like this:

Me: Love you. And try not to make anyone cry today.

Girl: You're no fun.

She walks toward the door and stops.

Girl: Do you mean the teachers, too?

Me: Especially the teachers.

Girl: (grumbles and leaves)

She is such a cranky kid when it gets cold.

Happy writing and have a good day! Or at least warmer.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter sounds like she's a riot. And I do mean that in a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is great...um, most days. Some days...

    But yeah, we have some lively chats.

    ReplyDelete