Saturday, December 19, 2009

Found it

Off in the corner of the basement I found my Christmas tree. That part was easy. Finding the ornaments....not so much. Finally I discovered them. Buried. Under several boxes of books. Hardcover, text books. Can you guess what happened to the tree ornaments?

A road trip to Target was in order with my son. The boy hates shopping, but daring holiday stores the week before Christmas builds character. Tolerance. Patience. Even if it doesn’t do any of that I still needed a ride.

Hope you all had a good Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Yikes on the ornaments. I found ours (at least some) mixed in with fall decorations a few weeks back. Ended up re-packing the fall stuff, and the Christmas decorations are still sitting on the dinning table.

    If you can find them, getting color coded storage totes is handy. My mom's been doing that for years, she'd buy them when they would be on sale each holiday season. So she has green and red for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween, and some pastel ones for Easter. Makes spotting them in the basement easier. (Though still need to move stuff around them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I never thought of color coordinating the bins. That's clever. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete