Monday, January 4, 2010

Girly moment here

There I was, cleaning out and my closet and I’m realizing my wardrobe is looking a little...sketchy. No, I don’t have a closet full of sweatpants and assorted pajamas. This is a strange thing to admit here, but I have to be fully dressed in order to write. Right down to my sneakers being tied. Makeup? Nah. I don’t need any lipstick to torment a character or two. If you really want to know the truth, my makeup goes bad from neglect before I ever use it up.

To get back to my wardrobe dilemma. Everything I own can be summed as baggy jeans and T-shirts in an assortment of colors. I have a couple of button shirts...that go over the T-shirts. Seeing a trend here?

Off I go to the stores. And what do I have to show for my hard work this weekend? I bought a chain to replace the one that broke months ago. This shopping thing is brutal.

As a side note, my boy was luckier. He ended up with several girls’ phone numbers. He’s actually looking forward to his next day off to take me shopping again.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL, that sounds like most of my shopping trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo not a mall gal. The crowds make my skin crawl.

    ReplyDelete