Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rolling with the changes

I had a plan. It was a good plan. Turned out to be unrealistic but hey--it was a plan.

Revising looks like it’ll have to be pushed back to when I return from the conference. And I think I finally have everything I need. Okay, I still have print stuff off. And pack. And...and...

Yeah...it’s looking dicey today.

On a good note my business cards arrived. Yes, I put those off until the last minute, too. I like my cards. They’re...different. Skull. Headstone. Actually, the card theme does tie in really nice with Daniel’s story. Somewhat with Brooklyn’s story as well. But I realize it might put off some folks. Might put off everyone. Not sure. It feels right for me. Sometimes being true to yourself pays off, and sometimes not. At least I can say I tried it my way.

2 comments:

  1. You have to be yourself. If you put people off, it's not because of anything you did to them -- they need to get over it. We're in the business of being creative. They'll deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree. Too many try to be something they're not and it makes them miserable. In writing or life.

    ReplyDelete