Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sundays

I kinda like Sundays. A day I get to hang out and do whatever I want, including chat with characters. Looking back, I’m seeing that’s where a big problem came from with B’s story. Not enough chats and too much of what I wanted. Live and learn.

Sunday is my catch up on my reading day. I’ve got quite a line up on my kindle.


Sewing, which is relaxing for me, is something I haven’t done in a while. Not because I don’t like to, I just keep getting sidetracked by other things.


Love photography, too.


And every great once in a while I get in the mood to bake cookies. I know. Queen of Burnt Foods likes to bake. Funny.


So...if anyone is reading this...do you have a day to unwind?

4 comments:

  1. unwind, what's that? I guess I do that at the day job? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Hugs. With TWO small kids I can imagine how crazy it is by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A while ago you offered to crit my parsec story. I should be done in a few days with the revision. Do you have time to review it? (and if not, no worries, I can catch you on something else in the future, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure. I'll also send you a message via FM in case you don't see this.

    ReplyDelete