Thursday, April 15, 2010

The MOM Challenge

My week kinda looks like this so far: disinfect the house from sick girl germs, play nursemaid, cleanup dog vomit, pay bills, take care of multiple phone calls, order flowers for a funeral, plan a birthday, supervise the lawn care, make something edible to eat, laundry, more laundry, dishes, deal with doctors, teachers, more teachers, juggle the legal yuck over the boy’s car accident, listen to one child’s rants, another child’s mad ravings from fever, sounding board for my husband, visited the drug store so much that I’m on a first name basis with the pharmacist--and I still found a little bit of time to write.

And it’s only Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm all good. Okay, wait, there was this one moment yesterday when I was like...nope. I'm done. I'm just gonna stay in bed. But you know, two kids, three dogs...I never get to sleep in. hehe

    ReplyDelete