Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just the two of us...

On July 1st my husband had to head back overseas. I hate when he leaves. And I'm noticing the depresssion hits harder after each visit. Don't get me wrong. I want him home to visit. I'd be downright mean if I never ever got to see him. But you know, it gets harder to say good-bye after having him home for a month.

Things are coming together though. Today is better than yesterday. And tomorrow--even though it's a holiday--I'm gonna be working things out on how to attack Brooklyn's revisions. More on tackling that problem later.

Anyway, I'm here. Yay.

2 comments:

  1. {{huggs}}

    Hang in there. I hope you have a good 4th of July. {{huggs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tammy.

    My girl ended up taking off the day. More like I had to order her out the door.

    The day started off rocky. I woke up at 2 AM to a sick dog. But my husband and I sat online all door talking and I made burgers. The only thing missing was the video camera. In the end it was a pleasant day.

    I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete