Thursday, September 16, 2010

I know I’ve been bad

And it sucks because I don't have a good reason for avoiding my blog. Heck, I've ignored most of my friends' blogs as well.

I wonder if there’s a way to get ticketed for neglecting one’s blog? Ooo…what would be the punishment? A dozen paper cuts?

I can’t say things have been terribly bad here. Incredibly busy. Frustrating at times. And this rewrite is taking forever. But I am loving what I’m getting.

For some reason I’m antsy lately. You ever get that feeling that there’s something important you’re supposed to be doing, but you don’t know what? It’s a strange sensation. And I’m sure I’m not crazy. It’s just the odd the feeling that I’m missing something. Besides the obvious my son and husband aren’t here.

Something is amiss I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment