Saturday, January 8, 2011

A time to read

Sooooo...supposedly a strong storm is headed my way. I hear this a lot. Most days I ignore the warnings because Colorado weather is flaky. But this one does look big enough to give me some snow.

On my list of things to do before the storm hits is make sure my Kindle is charged. Hey it's a priority. Right up there with bringing in firewood.

Speaking of firewood, I need to check the fireplace flue.

Hope you all have a warm and safe Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. A warm and safe Saturday to you too! Ours hit. Not real bad, there will be no going out on the highway today. My Kindle's all charged up like yours! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deb! To me it looks like the storm will get stuck in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete