Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What will you be doing next year?

My writing friend Erin shared this Full Frontal Nerdity comic with me. I thought it was funny. I play games like  World of Warcraft so I understood the Ding and the rest of the jokes. The last guy's statement is what prompted this post, though. "I have got to get a date next year."

Yeah, I know, simple things get my mind working. But it was sort of like those questionnaires for work that ask, "Where do you see yourself in five years?"

Seriously, do they want the real answer or the one that won't get me fired?

Anyway, what do I want next year? The answer came quick.

Next year, I so want my family to be together for the holidays. And healthy.

What is it you want for the holidays next year?

2 comments:

  1. Same as you, Maripat-family and health.

    And hey! I just started playing WOW-my hubby got me into it. Joined me in a realm and helped me out. I have one character--Umya. She is a dwarf. And she is a level....wait for it.....7!!! oooOOOooo, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...what server? No, No, I will log on until I hit my word count. I like hunters by the way. I've gone through several.

    Okay, for me, it would be my scene count.

    ReplyDelete