Wednesday, February 2, 2011

-15 F

It's a bit chilly out there this morning. And I can't get Miss Kitty to stay outside to do her business. Tossed her out the backdoor twice, and each time that fur ball ran right between my legs the moment I tried to close the door.

Suppose I don't blame her. If I had a choice I wouldn't be leaving the house either. But, I have to take the girl to another test today at a new hospital. Who knew Colorado had this many hospitals in my area?

I also have homework to do so I won't get bored while waiting around for the girl to wake up from the anesthesia. The homework has to do with writing a query letter for Brooklyn. Yes, I am working. You all thought I was slacking off.

Keep warm everyone.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Maripat, I hope whatever your daughter is dealing with isn't too serious. Sending a few extra guardian angels your way. (((hugs)))

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gisele. They're needed.

    ReplyDelete