Friday, May 18, 2012

Because it's Friday...

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."…. Charles M Schulz



It's a sign when even blogger gives me grief first thing on a Friday morning. As if to say, gotcha.

My first clue of trouble, the dogs are behaving themselves for the first time in weeks. I'm telling you, the cat is plotting something that scares even the dogs.

Speaking of fuzzballs, he's curled up on the birdcage, watching me. I think he's waiting for me to leave to use the computer.

And have you noticed when someone else is wrong, they start off an argument by pointing out all your faults. Like a checklist. Really? You don't think I have my own list of pet peeves about you??? Difference between us, I don't tear you down to feel better.

And when I'm silent, it's not because I'm not too dumb to come up with a comeback or that I'm feeling guilty. I'm plotting. Be afraid.

Lack of sleep makes me sick to my stomach. And adding copious amounts of coffee, doesn't help. But yet, I still reach for cup when I smell the rich aroma first thing in the morning. Is that like masochism or what?

Power song for everyone to blast this morning: Pink's Raise Your Glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment