Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This is Zeke

 His name is short for Ezekiel.
He's cute, right? So were the kids from Village of the Damned, and we all know how that movie turned out.
Don't let him fool you.
He's not even close to sainthood.
Just ask the birds. Correction. Bird. I now have one.
He's a clepto. If he can carry it, he'll take it.
He's figured out if he hangs out way up high--he can throw things down on me.
Especially while I'm sleeping.
He's a fast little bugger when I'm chasing him.
He thinks he rules the dogs, but I do believe Miss Kitty, the Chihuahua, is plotting to kill him.
I have no intentions of saving him.

(Actually, this post was all about trying to load pictures. It is a nice photo of him though.)

2 comments:

  1. It's a VERY nice picture! Beautiful cat...

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris. He's such a ham.

      Delete