Monday, June 25, 2012

Stopping to look at the rainbow


In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back…..Charlie Brown

Hello internet world. Yes, I’ve been gone, looking at sunsets and rainbows. And cleaning up after my dogs because their…dogs. They tend to think the garbage pail is a second food bowl. It’s also been hot here. Hot like in the 100’s for the past few days. I don’t mean to whine but my house is not set up for central AC and the old swamp cooler finally gave up. How rude for it to do it during the hottest June that I can remember. Luckily, it’s not humid here because that would be ugly. But dehydration is a big issue even without the heat.
Besides being cranky about the temps, I’m doing well. I’m finishing up revisions for a short story and sending it off. I figured I wrote it so I might as well do something with it, right?
Also this week is summer camp so I’ll be busy helping out with a bunch of preschoolers. Preschoolers. Doesn’t that word just scare you?
Reading, reading and more reading because I know there’s an end to my TBR pile. Plus journaling. Journaling, for me, is my lifeline to my sanity.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment